White Water Rafting
The Trip ( Da Don river)
We’ll meet you up at our office or at your hotel to get you to the river in our vehicle. The journey takes about one hour to the south of Dalat. At the river, there will be a safety talk, instruction and paddling techniques as well as pumping up our rafts before splitting up into teams of 2-3 guests. The rafting will be instructed by a river guide who will give you more personal instruction and turn you into race team. After some training, the rafting heads down through easy rapids as a warm up and your guide will also do some tests. You are then ready for the rapids of the main section. Enjoy the best and unique white water rafting through fantastic forests, countryside and the least explored areas of the highlands in Vietnam.
After being on the river for approx. 3.5 hours, we’ll return to our vehicle to dry off, have lunch and drive back to Dalat. Stop to visit local attractions along the way if desired.
Da Don River:
Grade II – IV, approx. 10km. A classic! This is our most usual rafting tour with over 10 spectacular rapids, amazing series of waterfalls and several beautiful countryside sections. The grading is relatively low compared with the size of the rapids you will run, giving you great bang for your buck!
Depart & End at : 72B Truong Cong Dinh or we will pick up & drop you off at your hotel
Start/ Finish time: 8:00am / between 3:30 – 4:30pm
- About 7 - 8 hours base to base
- About 3.5 hours on river
- Min Age 15
- Normal Physical Health
- Able to Swim
- Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc
- Please contact us for vegetarian option!
- English speaking guides, all equipment, picnic lunch after tour , pickup / drop-off , refreshment during trip.
BRING WITH YOU!
- Swimming suit/shorts, towel, hat, sunscreen, sport sandals/ water shoes & camera.
- Rafting is probably the best activity you can do on rainy days!
PRICE/ pax : $68